SOME STUFF TO NOTE ABOUT THE RECURRING SUBSCRIPTION
- This is a recurring subscription. That means that it will keep repeating until either one of us says "Stop!".
- The subscription package starts on the day AFTER payment is received (Payment Anniversary) and will repeat on the same date each month.
- A minimum of six (6) months' subscription is required or we will make a loss, eventually lose our jobs and probably get depressed. ☹
- This one requires some thinking... Ending the subscription before six months is up (Early Termination) will result in a charge of the price difference between the standard non-recurring monthly unlimited plan and this ridiculously good deal (Eg. $250 - $200 = $50), for the number of months that you have already enjoyed paying less. This charge is not a penalty but more of an adjustment to account for the discounts given to the packages utilized. It’s only fair.
- Termination of the subscription after the contractual period (If you really must go…) must be requested at least three (3) days before the next Payment Anniversary by filling up the Subscription Termination form which can be requested from the Front Desk.
- Like a once betrayed lover (or my ex-employer), once terminated, restarting the subscription will involve a new 6-month minimum period.
- We have the right to terminate the subscription if there is a lapse in payment (we will try twice via PayPal). The current active package will then revert to a normal priced package, and if applicable, Early Termination charges too.
- Just like a buffet and (most) spouses, Unlimited Plans are not shareable or transferable.
- Subscription plans cannot be extended or refunded for partial usage due to travel or absence. Well... technically we can extend it but it’s pointless as it will overlap with the next month's subscription because "Time and Tide waits for no man" and so does an Automatically Renewing Subscription.
- Suspension of Subscription or Early Termination without Penalty may be considered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Trium Fitness if it is due to:
- Prolonged Medical Reasons (More than 2 weeks. MC or Memo from Medical Professional required.)
- Unexpected Relocation Overseas (Moving from Kallang to Jurong doesn’t cut it.)
- Other reasons… you’ll have to convince us (with proof) that it is long term and beyond your control. We are reasonable people.
- Suspension of subscription, if approved, cannot be backdated and will only start from the next Payment Anniversary. Suspensions within the first six months will result in the addition of the length of the suspension period to the minimum period.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms in this agreement.
By clicking the "Subscribe" button, I declare that I agree with the above Terms and Conditions.